If you are building or renovating in Sydney it is more than likely that you or your client will be developing over or near assets that belong to Sydney Water. Sydney Water approval will be required, and as an accredited, and licensed, Sydney Water Services Coordinator (WSC), mgp acts as your representative to Sydney Water. We can provide advice, solutions, designs, lodging applications, certification and provide approvals.
We run two Sydney Water divisions at mgp; Building Plan Approval team and Section 73 team.
We are open from 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
We can provide:
- Accredited Water Servicing Coordinator (WSC) with Sydney Water
- Sydney Water Tap In assessment
- Sydney Water Service Protection Report (Peg Out/Locating Sydney Water assets)
- Sydney Water Building Plan Approval
- Sydney Water Section 73 Certificate
- Minor Works Design
- Major Works Design
- Authority sewer main, water main, recycled water main, pressure sewer, stormwater, steel pipelines
- Project management
- Field auditing
For detail on Sydney Water WSC's and accreditation please visit www.sydneywater.com.au